3d printer

General discussion related to getting started.
Nickhs

3d printer

Postby Nickhs » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:42 pm

I would like to state something that is important in my view of things. The dexterity hand is more of an instrument and in order for it to work at its best. It needs a great printer to make it. My concern is that most of the printers are not up to the challenge to make this instrument. It would be great to develop the hand so that any printer can print it but at this stage, that is not the case. That's why I think it is important to find the right printer for the job. Just something to think about. There are going to be a lot of unsuccessful prints. It is important for us to come to realize this fact. That's why its also important I think, to find a standard in a 3d printer. One that has value and performance. Consistency is the key to the dexterity hands success. And I want you to know that we are just talking. Thanks for the support.

One more thing. If we decide to elect a certain printer. I will buy one and support you with
It on my YouTube channel ( let's make it happen TV. ) that way we will all be on the same page.

Return to “General Getting Started”