Corporate event

jbaring

Corporate event

Postby jbaring » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:26 pm

Hello,

I work for te Being Company and we were interested in hosting an event with information and a demonstration. Who would I be able to get in contact with in order to coordinate something like this. I am a part of our Employee Ability Awareness Association,
I am part of the Boeing Employee Ability Awareness Association. Our vision is to be a catalyst for change to develop a culture that is inclusive of all individuals. We read about your organization, and found it fascinating! The service aspect and the good that you are doing using technology is phenomenal.

This would be a wonderful way our community could learn about the product that you make.

Any inf you have would be very helpful. Thanks!

marlacparker

Re: Corporate event

Postby marlacparker » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:48 pm

We do not have much support yet for corporate events, though we volunteers have advised one or two companies on how to organize their own events.

I suggest you email me at partners@enablecommunityfoundation.org and we discuss what you have in mind. Maybe we can build some structure that will be useful for the next request. Then I can post the results back here for others to find as well.

Marla

Return to “Curriculum Development”