Sharing the Info Booth Duties

For general administrative discussion.
LydiaOST

Sharing the Info Booth Duties

Postby LydiaOST » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:28 pm

I wasn't sure what to call this topic. I'd be happy to change the title to something better. :)
--Lydia
eNABLE'S Organizational Support Team founder, Team Facilitation Team member, eNABLE Help Desk member, Google Plus teacher, and Junior Forum Admin.

mrteamc

Re: Sharing the Info Booth Duties

Postby mrteamc » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:31 am

Name seems ok to me.

FYI, much of this forum and social networking stuff is new to me.
So please excuse my naivety.

Eric
Last edited by mrteamc on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

johnp125

Postby johnp125 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:08 am

http://usscouts.org/aboutbsa/orgchartbsanat.gif

I think what would help lighten the load is to develop local groups that can take care of their area. Similar to the way the Boy scouts have been doing it for over 100 years. A local e-NABLE Charter group could ask to join the National e-NABLE group with a clear documented understanding of what they are allowed to do. They would of course take care of the day to day issues for their area, and if they need to, contact the National e-NABLE group for direction. Just a thought...

LydiaOST

Postby LydiaOST » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:14 am

So, we have the City Challenge started so people can begin their groups as simple Meetups and grow their chapter from there. I have a feeling some chapters will want more formal structure than others. So John, your BSA resource would be useful for those who'd like more structure to their chapter. :)
Thanks for listing it here and in the G+ group(?). If there's time, I'll bring it up at the process Hangout on Thurs.
--Lydia
eNABLE'S Organizational Support Team founder, Team Facilitation Team member, eNABLE Help Desk member, Google Plus teacher, and Junior Forum Admin.

Return to “General Administrative”